A holiday in the Wilder Kaiser ski region
The Wilder Kaiser ski region incorporates the main mountain range in SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental at over 1800 metres - one of the biggest and most state-of-the-art ski areas in the world - in the northern Kitzbüheler Alps. It has been named the best ski area in the world several times in succession.
Our package offers include:
- 7 nights in a cosy room with shower/WC, hairdryer, room safe, telephone,W-LAN and flatscreen televisions with integrated radio;
- Includes a 6-day pass for SkiWelt WilderKaiser-Brixental;
- Includes use of the wellness area with Physiotherm infrared cabins, Tyrol snug sauna (90°) and fragrant steam sauna (60°);
- Relaxation room with its own spring water fountain and fresh air area; small fitness room with cross trainer and bicycle ergometer;
- Separate children's playroom.
- W-LAN available in all snugs, in the foyer and in rooms.
Family ski week delights: from 8. to 21. December 2018 and from 16. March to 31. March 2019: When one parent/guardian purchases a SkiWelt ski pass that is valid for at least 3 days, there is no charge for all children up to the age of 15 for that same period!
Detailed services and prices can be found in the PDF file here: